Monday, June 11, 2012

By the end of the week I'll be in Greece?

I'm one of those people that really doesn't get excited for things until they happen. I don't spend time getting anxious or nervous before hand. However, with going to Greece it is completely different. I am anxious, nervous and, most of all, excited. I still can't believe that I will be in Greece by the end of the week and I'll be staying there for more than a month. I can't wait to be completely emerged in the culture and to be standing in front of the Parthenon, something I only thought I would see on TV or in magazines. So, Greece better be prepared, cause here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to read your blog! It seems that you are having an amazing time and that was my wish for you and your journey. Enjoy every moment and know how much you are loved at home! Mike and I are looking forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete